PiBug 2WD Robot for Raspberry Pi
2WD PiBug Robot for Raspberry Pi
This simple and cheap robot kit uses the Raspberry Pi itself as a structural component, becoming the chassis. The rear motors and the front caster bolt securely to the Raspberry Pi models A, A+, B or B+ and the controller board with battery holder connects robustly to the Raspberry Pi.
Now with connector compatible with Pimoroni's Breakout Garden - much more robust than basic ultrasonic and optionally allows use of any of the Pimoroni I2C breakouts
No soldering or wiring is required.
Visit www.4tronix.co.uk/pibug for assembly instructions and coding examples
This great-value and innovative robot kit Includes:
- 2 x TT (yellow) motors pre-wired with JST connector
- 2 wheels
- PiBug motor controller board
- PiBug battery holder board
- 6-cell AA battery holder (snaps onto the battery holder board)
- Front caster (no line sensors)
- All necessary screws and pillars to assemble it
- Velcro strap to hold the battery pack
Batteries, controllers, Raspberry Pi, ultrasonic sensor and line sensors are not included