LED Controller Single Channel - Programmable
LED Controller - Single Channel
This diminutive little unit is designed to directly drive a small number of addressable LEDs, such as our EDF LED Rings. Power is provided directly from the receiver, and therefore from the ESC/BEC, so the maximum number of LEDs is determined by the power capability of your ESC/BEC
Plug the input into your receiver throttle channel (via a Y-Lead) and connect the output directly to the EDF tailpipe LED ring.
The default firmware will pulse the LEDs Red while the throttle is off, then gradually rotate the LEDs faster and faster as the throttle is increased, whilst also changing the colour from Red, through to a bright Orange. The code is easily modified and open source.
These are fully programmable using the Arduino IDE by using a CH340 adaptor like this one. The pins on the adapter can be pushed into the matching holes on the LED Controller
- Operating Voltage: 3.5 - 5.5V
- Dimensions: 24 x 16 mm
- Weight: 2g
In the Package
- Single Channel LED Controller PCB fully populated and programmed
- Pre-Programmed with AfterBurner control software
- Short servo female-female cable to connect to receiver
- Long servo cable Female-Female to connect from controller to LED ring
- CH340G USB to Serial adapter for programming