4tronix AstroHub Lite
All your astrophotography interfaces in one place. Minimise cabling. Software controllable. Robust.
A robust and compact hub to handle the majority of your Astro-photography connections including USB hub, 12V power outputs, dew heaters, focus control and mount control.
Power and dew heater outputs are remotely controllable in software and the current consumption can be monitored.
The Focus motor control is wired to be connected directly to the standard SkyWatcher autofocus unit, but (with an adapter) can also drive stepper motor focusers (both unipolar and bipolar). The focus controller can be managed with an ASCOM driver or wireless remote controller.
Dew heaters and 12V outputs are protected against over and under voltages, reverse polarity and output shorts. You can directly short one output and the others will continue working.
- Dimensions: 107 x 102 x 45 mm, weight 260g
- Extruded aluminium case
- 12V DC Jack input. PSU not included must be able to supply sufficient current.
- 4 x USB 2.0 interface with up to 4A output power (total)
- 3 x Dew Heater outputs up to 4A per channel. Fully protected (individually)
- Dew Heaters controlled using PWM either by software or using the dials
- 3 x 12V DC outputs up to 4A each. Fully protected (individually)
- The current through each output is separately monitored and visible in the software
- Focus controller ready-wired to connect a SkyWatcher autofocuser. An adapter (available separately) allows connection to focusers using stepper motors (both unipolar and bipolar) as well as other DC motors. Temperature compensation is also available
- Focusing can be controlled by the app, the ASCOM driver, or the wireless remote controller
- EQMod output allows direct connection using a network cable to your SkyWatcher mount
In the Box
- Astro-Hub Lite
- Wireless Remote control
- Temperature probe
- USB Memory stick with software application, ASCOM driver and User Guide