4tronix Initio 4WD Robotics Chassis
Sale price Regular price
Only 4 left!
The Initio has been designed by 4tronix especially for use with the Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Multiple supporting products are also available in our shop, including motor driver boards, sensor shields for Arduino and Robohat robotics controller board for Raspberry Pi.
- An extremely flexible and easy to use 4WD Robot platform designed by 4tronix especially for Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Injection moulded from tough ABS
- Built-in powerful 170-size motors and high-quality gearboxes
- Arduino (UNO, Mega2560 or Leonardo) and Raspberry Pi mount directly onto the base-plate
- 6-cell battery box with switch, charging socket, wiring for motor driver and Arduino already in place
- Built-in speed encoders on each side with electronics already fitted
- Each wheel can be individually decoupled from the gearbox - run as 1WD, 2WD or 3WD if you want!
- Fixings for stepper motors (28BYJ-48 as found in our shop - not included) so you can replace the DC Motors with stepper motors for greater accuracy
- No soldering or gluing required - simply screw together and plug in the wires (of course you can add things we haven't thought of and they may need soldering)
- The main chassis is delivered ready-built and all wires connected
- All you need to do is add in the control boards and screw on the top plate
- Mounting plates included for IR obstacle sensors and Line sensors
- Loads of extra mountings for additional boards included
- Build instructions and example code >>HERE<<
- Wheels: Diameter 55mm, Thickness 28mm
- Chassis (Excluding wheels): 180 x 120 x 93mm (length x width x height)
- Height of top plate from ground with wheels attached: 110mm