BBC Micro:Bit GO v2 (Microbit Starter Kit)
BBC Micro:Bit GO Version 2
Microbit Version 2 now includes built-in Microphone, Speaker, Touch Pad (the Logo) as well as upgraded (4 times faster) processor and 8 times more RAM.
The GO starter kit includes:
- USB cable
- Battery holder
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Quick Start Guide featuring 4 fun ideas
The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that you can code, customise and control to bring your digital ideas, games and apps to life.
Measuring 4cm by 5cm, and designed to be fun and easy to use, users can create anything from games and animations to scrolling stories at school, at home and on the go - all you need is imagination and creativity.
Available in 4 striking colours (Red, Blue, Yellow and Green). You will be sent random colours of BBC micro:bit, you will not be able to order items based on their colour.
- Detects motion and direction - Shake the BBC micro:bit to play the classic Paper, scissors, stone game. Navigate around your local park with the onboard compass.
- Control games using the 2 buttons
- Flash messages or animations across the 25 programmable lights
- Connect the BBC micro:bit to your phone using Bluetooth wireless technology to take selfies without touching your phone
- Add a speaker to one of three connecting rings to play sounds or music.
- Multiple sensors
- Programmed via software via USB
- Multiple platform support Windows, iOS, tablet, mobile
- Open Source hardware (OSHW)
- MEMS Microphone
- Microphone indicator
- Touch button Logo
- 3 Digital/Analogue input/output rings
- Power port ring
- Ground ring
- 25 individually programmable LEDs
- 2 programmable buttons
- 64MHz Arm Cortex-M4 + FPU
- 128K RAM and 512K Flash memory
- Power indicator
- Power off "Long hold" on reset button
- Bluetooth Smart Antenna
- Accelerometer and compass
- Micro USB
- 20-pin edge connector
- Battery connector