CrumbleBot XL Robot for Crumble - Damaged Gift Box
CrumbleBot XL Robot for Crumble Adventures and Experiments
These units have damaged gifboxes, but the products inside are fully working, and have the same warranty as the standard units.
Crumble controller is NOT included, purchase here if you don't already have oneThe CrumbleBot XL is an ideal way to introduce young (and old) children to robotics using the fantastic Crumble controller.
All programming with the Crumble is extremely easy: drag, drop and click is all that is required to accomplish hundreds of simple and more complex tasks
- 8 Super-bright RGB LEDs - 'Sparkles'
- 2 push-button switches
- Easy to use Buzzer
- Integrated pen holder
- Robust connections for front sensors (eg. ultrasonic)
- Simple jumper connection system - removes the need for croc clips
- "Wire-free", low-profile battery holder (no USB connectors or wires to get broken)
- Modified motor mounting positions to reduce dust ingress into the gearbox
- Powered front accessory connector
- Basic movements (forward, reverse, left spin, right spin)
- More complex turns (by moving one motor slower than the other)
- Line following using the built-in line sensors with indicators
- Light seeking or light avoiding using the built-in light sensors
- Using the built-in Sparkles to give indications of what is happening
- Use the built-in push-button switches to start/stop the program, change mode or anything else you want
- Draw shapes such as squares, triangles and circles by moving the correct distances and directions
Assembly and Coding Instructions here
Optional Ultrasonic sensor: Purchase here