4tronix MiniHub RFEQ with ASCOM Driver
A miniature astrophotography Hub with ASCOM driver for your USB, Mount and Focuser Drivers
A robust and compact hub to handle the majority of your Astro-photography connections including powered USB hub, focus control and mount control.
The powered USB hub can supply up to to 2A in total and up to 2A on either channel.
The EQMod output can be connected directly to a supported SkyWatcher or Orion mount using a standard RJ45 cable (included)
The Focus motor control is wired to be connected directly to the standard SkyWatcher autofocus unit, but (with an adapter) can also drive stepper motor focusers (both unipolar and bipolar). The focus controller can be managed with an ASCOM driver or the included wireless remote controller.
Also consider using our Short Cable instead of the stock Skywatcher autofocus cable
- Dimensions: 68 x 68 x 29 mm, weight 80g
- Black ABS Case
- 12V DC Jack input. PSU not included.
- 2 x USB 2.0 interface with up to 2A output power (total)
- Focus controller ready-wired to connect a SkyWatcher autofocuser. An adapter (available separately) allows connection to focusers using stepper motors (both unipolar and bipolar) as well as other DC motors. Temperature compensation is also available (requires optional Temperature Probe)
- Focusing can be controlled by the app, the ASCOM driver, or the wireless remote controller
- EQMod output allows direct connection using a network cable to your SkyWatcher mount
In the Box
- MiniHub RFEQ
- Wireless Remote control
- Cables: DC Jack Splitter and extension, USB A to B, RJ45
- USB Memory stick with software application, ASCOM driver and User Guide