4tronix MiniHub RF with ASCOM Driver
A compact astrophotography Hub with ASCOM driver for your USB, Mount and Focuser Drivers
A robust and compact hub to handle your Astro-photography connections for powered USB hub and focus control.
The powered 3 port USB hub can supply up to to 2A in total and up to 2A on any channel.
The Focus motor control is wired to be connected directly to the standard SkyWatcher autofocus unit, but (with an adapter) can also drive stepper motor focusers (both unipolar and bipolar). The focus controller can be managed with an ASCOM driver or the included wireless remote controller.
Also consider using our Short Cable instead of the stock Skywatcher autofocus cable
- Dimensions: 68 x 68 x 29 mm, weight 80g
- Black ABS Case
- 12V DC Jack input. PSU not included.
- 3 x USB 2.0 interface with up to 2A output power (total)
- Focus controller ready-wired to connect a SkyWatcher autofocuser. An adapter (available separately) allows connection to focusers using stepper motors (both unipolar and bipolar) as well as other DC motors.
- Temperature compensation is also available (requires optional Temperature Probe)
- Focusing can be controlled by the app, the ASCOM driver, or the wireless remote controller
In the Box
- MiniHub RF
- Wireless Remote control
- Cables: DC Jack Splitter and extension, USB A to B
- USB Memory stick with software application, ASCOM driver and User Guide