PiWars 2019 Competitor Badge (Limited Edition)
PiWars 2019 Badge
This limited edition badge was designed and produced especially for PiWars 2019.
It is open-source. See www.piwars.org/badge for details of coding and schematics
The badge is Arduino Uno compatible, reprogrammable, fun to use and extendable with various addons
Limited edition - when they're gone, they're gone!
Includes free lanyard
* BadgeLight shown is not included.
- Processor: ATMega328P-AU
- Speed: 16MHz
- 25 White LEDs in 5 x 5 matrix
- Light sensor (SFH3710)
- 4 miniature tactile buttons
- USB interface: CH340 with micro-USB connector
- Edge connector expansion interface with power, ground, 3 digital pins and 3 analog pins (including I2C Interface)
- Dimensions: 82 x 46mm
- Weight: 11g
NB: The badges given out at PiWars had an incorrect USB connector fitted at the factory. This was not very robust. All badges shipped since PiWars have the correct, strong, connector fitted